Today, Fidelity Bank is 300 bankers strong, each with the expertise and drive to build successful relationships, to create long-term shareholder value, and to deliver success. It is because of our commitment to a set of core values that we continue to succeed – core values that were defined by the Fidelity Bankers. These values are our standard of behavior, inspiring our actions and defining how we operate both now and into the future.
Our Core Values:
- Act with integrity
- Build strong relationships
- Demonstrate passion for what we do and who we are
- Seek to constantly innovate
- Stay fully committed to each other, and to all our stakeholders
We will be the Best Bank for our Bankers to work:
- Our employees work towards our common goals and serve as advocates for the Bank mission. They are committed to building life-long relationships through superior service.
We will be the Best Bank for our clients to bank:
- We want to do what’s right for our clients, always. A client doesn’t want a mortgage, he wants a home; a business owner doesn’t want a loan, she wants working capital so that her business prospers. Being a trusted financial advisor to our customers is our goal.
We will be the Best Bank for our shareholders to invest:
- We are committed to delivering superior financial returns to our shareholders by following sound, disciplined, honest and transparent business practices.
We will be the Best Bank for our community to prosper:
- Every successful community has a community bank. We are committed to building and creating economic prosperity in the communities we serve.
Contact Name: Deb Carey
Phone: (610) 588-9270