Christkindlmarkt is a one-of-a-kind family event that brings the spirit of Bethlehem alive with the Christmas season.
November 22 – December 22, 2019
Twice recognized as one of the best holiday markets in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure, this heart-warming holiday event features:
- Aisles of handmade works by more than 150 of the nation’s finest artisans.
- The ring-ting-tingling sounds of live Christmas music and jolly, old St. Nick’s hearty laughter.
- Ice carving and glassblowing demonstrations, including the popular Hot Glass Experience: Glass Ornament sessions.
- Käthe Wohlfarht, offering handmade ornaments, nutcrackers and collectibles from Germany.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas (additional ticket required).
Presented by Univest Bank & Trust Co.
Christkindlmarkt 2019 begins on Friday, November 22 and runs weekends until December 22! The event is open Friday-Sunday the first two weekends of its run and starting December 5 we add Thursdays to the mix.
• November 22-24
• November 29-December 1
• December 5-8
• December 12-15
• December 19-22
Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Fridays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sundays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For more information visit: https://www.christmascity.org/christkindlmarkt/