2019 Historic Bethlehem Summer Restaurant Week
The Downtown Bethlehem Association (DBA) presents the most delicious weeks of the year – Historic Bethlehem Summer Restaurant Week!
From June 23 – June 29, participating Downtown Bethlehem Restaurants will offer fixed menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 1741 on the Terrace: Dinner Menu
- Apollo Grill: Lunch + Dinner Menus
- Bethlehem Brew Works: Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu
- Billy’s Downtown Diner: Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu
- Edge Restaurant: Dinner Menu
- McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub & Whiskey Bar: Lunch + Dinner Menus
- Santoro’s Franks & Chili: Lunch + Dinner Menus
- Tapas on Main: Lunch + Dinner Menus
- Tavern at the Sun Inn: Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu
- The Brick: Lunch + Dinner Menus
- The Flying Egg: Lunch Menu
- The Melting Pot: Dinner Menu
- Twisted Olive: Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu
- Urbano Mexican Kitchen & Bar: Lunch + Dinner Menus
No passes, tickets or coupons are required. Instead, diners may simply visit their favorite participating restaurants throughout the week to enjoy the special priced lunch or dinner menus. It is strongly recommended that diners make reservations in advance. Diners should contact restaurants directly to make reservations.
If you are dining in Historic Bethlehem, there is public parking available in two garages: Walnut Street (33 W. Walnut Street, Bethlehem, PA, 18018) or North Street (75 W. North Street, Bethlehem, PA, 18018). On-Street Parking may also be available – download MobileNOW! parking app to make your parking in Bethlehem a breeze while dining! On Saturday, June 29, visitors will be able to get up to three hours free parking by using the MobileNOW App!
Thank you to our Sponsors and Premium Partners!