13th Annual Harvest Festival
Celebrate the Harvest season with us from 11am – 5pm on Main Street. Purchase tickets for beer tasting, enjoy live music, and visit food and craft vendors! Our Biergarten will be open until 8pm at the Sun Inn Courtyard.
Visit Historic Downtown Bethlehem on Saturday, October 6, 2018, from 11am-8pm for the 13th Annual Harvest Festival! Enjoy food and craft vendors, live music, the Biergarten, and soup, wine, and beer tastings trails. Our Harvest Festival Family Fun area makes this a fun event for the whole family!!
The event takes place on Main Street between Broad and Church Streets and at the Sun Inn Courtyard. This is a family and pet-friendly event! Purchase your Beer, Wine, and Soup Trail Passports HERE!
Main Street activities 11 AM – 5 PM
Family Fun Zone 11 AM – 5 PM
Soup Tasting: 1 PM – 5 PM (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Sample homemade soups from downtown merchants from 1 PM -5 PM. No day of sales for passports, but soup will be available by the bowl! No refunds.
- Participating Merchants: The Brick, Edge Restaurant, Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works, Historic Hotel Bethlehem, McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar, Station’s Café, Tapas on Main, Tavern at the Sun Inn, Twisted Olive, and Urbano Mexican Kitchen & Bar
Wine Tasting: 1 PM – 5 PM (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Taste wine samples from local wineries at participating downtown merchants from 1 PM – 5 PM. Tickets sold online in advance only. No refunds. No day of sales. MUST BE 21 TO PURCHASE A WINE TASTING PASSPORT!
- Participating Merchants: AM Luxe – Wyndridge Farm, Bethlehem House Gallery, Clusters Handcrafted Popcorn – Vynecrest Vineyards & Winery, Franklin Hill Vineyards, The Gem Shop – Big Creek Vineyard, Hand Cut Crystal – Brokenstraw Valley Winery, Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites – Boos Rock Winery, Historic Hotel Bethlehem – Tolino Vineyards – Amore Vineyards & Winery, Musselman Jewelers – Franklin Hill Vineyards, and Seasons Olive Oil and Vinegar Taproom – Galen Glen Winery
Beer Tasting: 1 PM – 5 PM (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Taste samples from breweries from 1 PM – 5 PM on Main Street. Tickets sold online in advance. Day Of Ticket Sales for Beer Tasting will be $35. Passports will be sold in the Sun Inn Courtyard beginning at 11 AM. There will be a VERY limited supply & there are no guarantees of purchase to any consumers. Beer Tasting Passports include a commemorative tasting glass. Replacement glasses will cost $20. MUST BE 21 TO PURCHASE A BEER TASTING PASSPORT.
- The beer for the Beer Trail is provided by: Shangy’s The Beer Authority and Penn Beer Sales & Service Lehigh Valley. Featured brewers include: Separatist Beer Project, Funk, Hijinx, Fegley’s Brew Works, Saucony Creek, Sly Fox, BlockHouse, Bell’s, Sierra Nevada, Downeast Cider House, Evolution Craft Brewing Co., Fat Head’s Brewery, New Belgium Brewing, Spaten Munich, Starr Hill Brewery, Susquehanna Brewing Co., Troegs Independent Brewing, Victory Brewing Company, Yards Brewing Company, and Goose Island Beer Company!
Biergarten at the Sun Inn Courtyard: 11 AM – 8 PM
- From 11 AM – 8 PM, enjoy music and beer in the Sun Inn Courtyard. For those with purchased beer and wine passports, you will be able to purchase $4 beers until 8pm! Those who had not purchased passports can enjoy $6 beers as well!
Main Street Vendors Include: AOS Metals, Bella Designs, Blendlife Co., Bodacious Caricatures, Bull and Bear Restaurant, Cone Appetite, Heavens Honey, Josie’s Fancy Funnels, Lehigh Valley Homebrewers, Loops and Lyrics Crafts, Rockin’ Good Health LLC, Scott Krycia Photography, Soldier Solutions LLC, The Greyhound Cafe, The Perfect Pout by Kristin, and Doughnut Love!
Main Street Sponsor
Family Fun Sponsor