Come celebrate the Harvest season with us from 11am – 5pm on Main Street. Purchase tickets for beer tasting, enjoy live music, and visit food and craft vendors! Our Biergarten will be open until 8pm at the Sun Inn Courtyard.
Visit Historic Downtown Bethlehem on Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 11am-8pm for the 12th-Annual Harvest Festival! Enjoy food and craft vendors, live music, the Biergarten, and soup, wine, and beer tastings trails. Our Harvest Festival Family Fun area makes this a fun event for the whole family!!
The event takes place on Main Street between Broad and Church Streets and at the Sun Inn Courtyard. This is a family and pet friendly event!
Main Street activities 11 – 5pm
Family Fun Zone 11- 5pm
Soup Tasting: 1 – 5pm (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11am – 3:30pm)
- Sample homemade soups from downtown merchants from 1-5pm. No day of sales for passports but soup will be available by the bowl!
- Participating merchants include: Historic Hotel Bethlehem, McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar, Tavern at the Sun Inn, Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works, Apollo Grill, Twisted Olive, The Brick, Stations Cafe, The Colony Meadery at the Book Shop, Edge Restaurant, Mama Nina Foccacheria, Hardball Cider
Wine Tasting: 1 – 5pm (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11am – 3:30pm)
- Taste wine samples from local wineries at participating downtown merchants. Tickets sold online in advance only. No refunds. No day of sales. MUST BE 21 TO PURCHASE A WINE TASTING PASSPORT!Soup Tasting: 1 – 5pm (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11am – 3:30pm)
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem– Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery
Musselman Jewelers– Franklin Hill Vineyards
Franklin Hill Vineyard
Bethlehem House Gallery– Pinnacle Ridge Winery
Seasons Bethlehem– Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery
Clusters Handcrafted Popcorn – Bethlehem– Vynecrest Vineyards & Winery
Hand Cut Crystal– Tolino Vineyards
The Colony Meadery at the Book Shop
Healing Hands Massage and Wellness Center, LLC
The Gem Shop
Beer Tasting: 1 – 5pm (Passport pick up at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11am – 3:30pm)
- Taste samples from breweries from 1 – 5pm on Main Street. Tickets sold online in advance. Day Of Ticket Sales for Beer Tasting Passports will be sold in the Sun Inn Courtyard on Saturday, October 8th beginning at 11 am. There will be a VERY limited supply & there are no guarantees of purchase to any consumers. MUST BE 21 TO PURCHASE A BEER TASTING PASSPORT.
Biergarten at the Sun Inn Courtyard 11 – 8pm
- From 11am – 8pm, enjoy music and beer in the Sun Inn Courtyard. For those with purchased beer and wine passports, you will be able to purchase $4 beers until 8pm! Those who had not purchased passports can enjoy $6 beers as well!
**PASSPORTS GO ON SALE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5. PURCHASE PASSPORTS HERE**
11 am-1pm – Billy Bauer Band
Download Vendor Application Here